JOIN THE PSE AGENCY
Current available jobs in Ticket Sales:
About PSE Agency
PSE owns and operates the Providence Bruins and is the exclusive sales agent for the Dunkin’ Donuts Center, the Rhode Island Convention Center and the Veterans Memorial Auditorium. The DDC, RICC and VMA all are located in downtown Providence, RI and make up the premier entertainment and convention complex in Southern New England.
PSE is a fast growing sports marketing agency specializing in corporate partnerships, season ticket and mini-plan sales, group ticket sales and corporate hospitality. PSE is an industry leader in building and fostering fans and corporate partners and has a growing staff of over 40 dedicated employees with the singular goal of client satisfaction.
PSE is a growth from within company with immediate opportunity for advancement. PSE provides an exciting, fast paced, fun work environment and we are looking for high energy, career oriented people to be a part of our company.
We are looking for candidates that want to be the best at what they do, that strive to be #1 and are great teammates as well.
This position is responsible for season, mini plan, group ticket sales for the Providence Bruins and group ticket sales for the Dunkin’ Donuts Center, the Rhode Island Convention Center and the Veterans Memorial Auditorium.
The primary focus of this position is developing new clients and working with current clients to increase all aspects of ticket sales. A person in this position will also work Providence Bruins games and other events interacting with their clients and implementing game day group sales and season ticket sales based programs.
Candidates for this position must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should be looking for a career in sports and entertainment. A candidate must have a serious work ethic, self-motivation, accountability and strong written and verbal communication skills. Local Candidates Preferred – Rhode Island and Southeastern/Central Massachusetts.
Salary plus commission
401k with employee match upon qualifying
Strong health care benefits – medical and dental
Group life insurance
Disability insurance – both short and long term
School & Performance Group Sales Internship-
Providence Bruins (Providence, RI)
The Providence Bruins School and Performance Group Sales internship is an unpaid position that fulfills a variety of roles within the team’s School & Performance department. Interns will gain experience working in group sales, game-day operations, entertainment & performance coordination, and top notch customer service.
About PSE Agency
PSE Agency owns and operates the Providence Bruins and is the exclusive sales agent for the Dunkin’ Donuts Center, the Rhode Island Convention Center and the Veterans Memorial Auditorium. PSE Agency is a hybrid agency that offers a unique blend of services including sales, marketing, creative, events and partnerships. We deliver verifiable results for clients and partners that include sports teams, venues, municipalities and brands. The Providence Bruins are an American Hockey League franchise and the top affiliate of the NHL's Boston Bruins. Since moving to Providence in 1992 the P-Bruins have been among the league leaders in regular season attendance. On the ice the team has enjoyed similar success, having won 5 division titles, 3 regular season titles and the Calder Cup in 1999.
Providence Bruins School & Performance Group Sales Internship - Full Time
• Research and prospect Chorus, Band, Dance, Martial Arts, Fencing, Robotics, Scouts, Art Clubs, and many other leads for the department.
• Work office hours during the week helping with game-day preparation and office efficiency.
• Work home games as assigned. Lead and assist with game day operations, group management, and set up to ensure the best possible game day experience for each individual.
• Assist in group visits to ensure a quality experience for each individual.
• Work with groups to coordinate pick up and drop off from transportation to safely and efficiently lead groups to and from the Dunkin Donuts Center.
• Organize and set up performance areas, set up music equipment and deliver hats for each group that attends each game.
• Work other Providence Sports & Entertainment related events at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center, RI Convention Center, and Veterans Memorial Auditorium.
• Must be looking to pursue a career in the sports entertainment field.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook and Excel) as well as familiar with database applications.
• Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be self-directed and able to follow both written and oral instructions.
• Neat and professional appearance at all times.
• Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
Compensation: Interns can earn college credit through their learning institutions. In addition, interns benefit from a meaningful work experience, possibly leading to future employment with the organization. There is no financial compensation associated with this internship opportunity.
• Regular attendance is required at all Providence Bruins Home Games and special events. Regular office hours are required and schedules will be determined upon hiring.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ