JOIN THE PSE AGENCY
Current available jobs in Ticket Sales:
About PSE Agency
PSE Agency is a hybrid creative, marketing and advertising agency located in Providence, RI. As a full service agency, PSE delivers verifiable results for clients and partners that include brands, sports teams, venues and municipalities.PSE Agency owns and operates the Providence Bruins and is the exclusive sales agent for the Dunkin’ Donuts Center, the Rhode Island Convention Center and the Veterans Memorial Auditorium. The Providence Bruins are the American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL’s Boston Bruins, playing their home games at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, RI. Spanning more than 20 years, the Boston/Providence affiliation is one of the longest and most successful player development partnerships in professional hockey history.
The Providence Bruins School and Performance Group Sales internship is an unpaid position that fulfills a variety of roles within the team’s School & Performance department. Interns will gain experience working in group sales, game-day operations, entertainment & performance coordination, and top notch customer service.
• Research and prospect Chorus, Band, Dance, Martial Arts, Fencing, Robotics, Scouts, Art Clubs, and many other leads for the department.
• Work office hours during the week helping with game-day preparation and office efficiency.
• Work home games as assigned. Lead and assist with game day operations, group management, and set up to ensure the best possible game day experience for each individual.
• Assist in group visits to ensure a quality experience for each individual.
• Work with groups to coordinate pick up and drop off from transportation to safely and efficiently lead groups to and from the Dunkin Donuts Center.
• Organize and set up performance areas, set up music equipment and deliver hats for each group that attends each game.
• Work other Providence Sports & Entertainment related events at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center, RI Convention Center, and Veterans Memorial Auditorium.
• Must be looking to pursue a career in the sports entertainment field.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook and Excel) as well as familiar with database applications.
• Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be self-directed and able to follow both written and oral instructions.
• Neat and professional appearance at all times.
• Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
COMPENSATION Interns can earn college credit through their learning institutions. In addition, interns benefit from a meaningful work experience, possibly leading to future employment with the organization. There is no financial compensation associated with this internship opportunity.
Regular attendance is required at all Providence Bruins Home Games and special events. Regular office hours are required and schedules will be determined upon hiring.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ